Earring "Gondola ruthenium"
The Gondola is, perhaps, the most known symbol of Venice: everything happens around water. The Fero da Prua, captured in Josa’s bracelet, is traditionally placed on top of gondolas and it represents every part of Venice (its six "sestieri", Rialto bridge, Canal Grande and the doge's hat). Thousands of years of history enclosed in one immortal sign.
- Water proof: Our products never fade or lose their colour.
- Material: 100% Pure Silver, plated in Rose Gold 18K, Gold 18K, Silver or Ruthenium. Nickel Free
- Unisex: Josa 'Venezia' earrings feature a contemporary design and are perfect for him and her.
- Locally crafted: All Josa jewels are manufactured with care in Veneto, the Venice region.
- High quality: The quality of our handmade jewels is a priority at Josa, that's why we make every effort to comply with the highest quality standards.
Size: The size of the 'Josa drop' plate is 8mm x 8mm.