Josa necklace "Gondola silver"
The Gondola is, perhaps, the most known symbol of Venice: everything happens around water. The Fero da Prua, captured in Josa’s bracelet, is traditionally placed on top of gondolas and it represents every part of Venice (its six "sestieri", Piazza San Marco, The Grand Canal, and the doge's hat). Thousands of years of history enclosed in one immortal sign.
- Water proof: Our products never fade or lose their colour.
- Sterling Silver: Our jewels are made of 100% Sterling Silver, plated in Rose Gold 18K (or Gold 18K, Silver, Ruthenium). Nickel Free
- Unisex: Josa necklaces are perfect for him and her
- Locally crafted: Josa necklaces are manufactured with care in Veneto, the Venice region.
- High quality: The quality of our handmade jewels is a priority at Josa, that's why we make every effort to comply with the highest quality standards.
Size: Josa’s necklaces are fully adjustable and will fit everyone's neck as they're adjustable. We designed them to be delicate, comfortable and durable. The size of the 'Josa drop' plate is 11mm x 11mm